NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an extraordinary meeting of the BIODIVERSITY & ALLOTMENT COMMITTEE will be held at Blandy Hall on Tuesday 21 November 2023 at 6.30pm. The agenda for the meeting is set out below:
This is a public meeting and members of the public and press are welcome to attend to observe proceedings.
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. Representation from members of the public
3. To receive Declarations of Interest (if any) of Members in respect of the business to be transacted
4. Approval of Minutes
To receive Minutes of previous meetings held on 12 October 2023 and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
5. To agree new Terms & Condition’s for allotments holders
6. To agree works & quotations for cutting back the Ash Trees along the track and ascertain ownership / responsibility long term
7. To agree signage wording for both outer and inner gates to the Allotments (proposals attached)
8. To review the Biodiversity & Allotment Committee budget
9. To receive any recommendations from other Committees or Council
10. To review the Committee’s Meeting dates and consider any matters relevant to the Committee for discussion at the next meeting
Clerk to Laleston Community Council Email – firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile – 07375918803