NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of the FINANCE COMMITTEE will be held at Bryntirion & Laleston Community Centre, on Thursday 13 October 2022 at 7.00pm. The agenda for the meeting is set out below:
This is a public meeting and members of the public and press are welcome to attend to observe proceedings. An invitation and documents referenced on the agenda may be obtained from the Clerk prior to the meeting using the contact details below.
- To receive apologies for absence.
2. Representation from members of the public.
3. To receive Declarations of Interest (if any) of Members in respect of the business to be transacted.
4. Approval of minutes.
- To review the Committee’s Action Plan.
- To review the Budget Monitoring Statement for Q2.
5. As recommended by Council:
- To receive detailed costings for utilities for Bryntirion & Laleston Community Centre and Blandy Hall.
- To receive quotations and allocate additional funding for the extra Christmas lighting for 2022/23.
- To receive quotations and allocate a budget for fencing on Bryntirion Playing Field.
6. As recommended by the Project Management, Community Wellbeing and Biodiversity Committee:
- To reinstate budget heading for Laleston Fete totaling £1500.
- To receive quotations and allocate a budget for two picnic benches for Laleston Play Park.
- To receive quotations and allocate a budget for two replacement benches by Laleston noticeboard.
7. To discuss any update received on Green Spaces and Play Parks in Broadlands.
8. To consider any matters relevant to the Committee for discussion at the next meeting.
9. To agree on time and date of the next meeting.
Clerk to Laleston Community Council
Email – email@example.com Mobile – 07375918803