NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of the PROJECT MANAGEMENT, COMMUNITY WELLBEING AND BIODIVERSITY COMMITTEE will be held at Bryntirion & Laleston Community Centre, on Tuesday 12 July 2022 at 6.30pm. The agenda for the meeting is set out below:
This is a public meeting and members of the public and press are welcome to attend to observe proceedings.
- To elect Chair of Project Management, Community Wellbeing and Biodiversity Committee for 2022/23.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest (if any) of Members in respect of the business to be transacted.
- To review and confirm the Terms of Reference of the Project Management, Community Wellbeing and Biodiversity Committee.
- To review the Committee’s Action Plan and prioritise and allocate work to be undertaken.
- To consider any matters relevant to the Committee for discussion at the next meeting.
- To agree on time and date of the next meeting.
Clerk to Laleston Community Council
Email – email@example.com Mobile – 07375918803