NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of LALESTON COMMUNITY COUNCIL will be held at Bryntirion & Laleston Community Centre, on Thursday 16 June 2022 at 7.00pm. The agenda for the meeting is set out below:
This is a public meeting and members of the public and press are welcome to attend to observe proceedings.
1. Council to undertake a period of silent reflection.
2. Apologies for absence.
To receive apologies for absence from Members.
3. Representation from members of the public.
To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents (15 minutes maximum).
4. Items of business that the Chair deems urgent.
To list any item of urgent business being admitted to the agenda.
5. Declarations of Interest.
To receive declarations of personal and prejudicial interest from Members/Officers in accordance with the Members’ Code of Conduct.
6. Approval of Minutes.
To receive Minutes of previous meetings held on 19 May 2022 and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
7. Finance update:
· To note bank reconciliation summary as at the end of May 2022.
· To approve a list of payments made up to the end of May 2022.
· To approve a list of receipts received up to the end of May 2022.
· To approve a list of salary payments for May 2022.
8. To comment and approve Laleston Community Council Annual Report 2021 – 2022
9. To receive an update from the Clerk.
10. To discuss increasing delivery amount for Bryntirion Community Pantry.
11. To discuss arrangements for the OAP Annual Christmas Luncheon.
12. To discuss and nominate for any vacancies for School Governor.
13. To receive quotations, if any.
14. To receive Personal Issues, if any.
15. To receive correspondence, if any.
16. To consider Planning Applications.
Clerk to Laleston Community Council
Email – clerk Mobile – 07375918803