NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of LALESTON COMMUNITY COUNCIL will be held at Bryntirion & Laleston Community Centre, on Thursday 19 May 2022 at 7.00pm (or following the Annual Meeting). The agenda for the meeting is set out below:
This is a public meeting and members of the public and press are welcome to attend to observe proceedings.
1. Council to undertake a period of silent reflection.
2. Apologies for absence.
To receive apologies for absence from Members.
3. Representation from members of the public.
To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents (15 minutes maximum).
4. Items of business that the Chair deems urgent.
To list any item of urgent business being admitted to the agenda.
5. Declarations of Interest.
To receive declarations of personal and prejudicial interest from Members/Officers in accordance with the Members’ Code of Conduct.
6. Approval of Minutes.
To receive Minutes of previous meeting held on 17 March 2022 and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
7. Finance update:
· To note bank reconciliation summary as at the end of a) March and b) April 2022.
· To approve a list of payments made up to the end of a) March and b) April 2022.
· To approve a list of receipts received up to the end of a) March and b) April 2022.
· To approve a list of salary payments for a) March and b) April 2022.
· Internal Audit Report for review and comment.
· Draft version of Annual Return 2021/2022 for review and approval.
· Draft version of explanation of variances 2021/2022 for review and approval.
· To discuss updating bank mandate for signatories.
8. Hybrid meetings.
To discuss and approve purchase of a meeting owl to facilitate Council’s obligations to hold hybrid meetings.
9. To receive an update from the Clerk.
10. Community Pantry Update.
To discuss any health and safety issues and the current inspection and maintenance agreement.
12. To receive quotations, if any.
13. To receive Personal Issues, if any.
14. To receive correspondence, if any.
15. To consider Planning Applications.
Clerk to Laleston Community Council
Email – clerk Mobile – 07375918803