NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of LALESTON COMMUNITY COUNCIL will be held remotely in accordance with the provisions of the Local Authorities (Coronavirus)(Meetings)(Wales) Regulations 2020, on Thursday 17 March 2022 at 7.00pm. The agenda for the meeting is set out below:
This is a public meeting and members of the public and press are welcome to attend to observe proceedings. An invitation and documents referenced on the agenda may be obtained from the Clerk prior to the meeting using the contact details below.
1. Council to undertake a period of silent reflection.
2. To receive a statement from the Chair.
3. Apologies for absence.
To receive apologies for absence from Members.
4. Representation from members of the public.
To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents (15 minutes maximum).
5. Items of business that the Chair deems urgent
To list any item of urgent business being admitted to the agenda.
6. Declarations of Interest.
To receive declarations of personal and prejudicial interest from Members/Officers in accordance with the Members’ Code of Conduct.
7. Approval of Minutes.
To receive Minutes of previous meeting held on 17 February 2022 and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
8. Finance update:
· To note bank reconciliation summary as of 28 February 2022.
· To approve a list of payments made up to 28 February 2022.
· To approve a list of receipts received up to 28 February 2022.
· To approve a list of salary payments for February 2022.
9. To discuss the tree planting for the Queen’s Jubilee.
10. Defibrillator update.
11. Grants and Donations update:
· To receive any requests for grants and donations
· To decide on fixed amount of money to offer all grant and donation applicants.
12. Community Pantry Update:
· To decide whether to accept chilled or frozen food as part of our FareShare Cymru membership.
13. To discuss footpath leading to Craig Y Parcau Woods.
14. To receive an update from the Clerk.
15. To receive quotations, if any.
16. To receive Correspondence.
17. To receive Personnel Issues, if any.
18. To consider Planning Applications.
Clerk to Laleston Community Council
Email – clerk Mobile – 07375918803