Agenda – 17 February 2022
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of LALESTON COMMUNITY COUNCIL will be held remotely in accordance with the provisions of the Local Authorities (Coronavirus)(Meetings)(Wales) Regulations 2020, on Thursday 17 February 2022 at 7.00pm. The agenda for the meeting is set out below:
This is a public meeting and members of the public and press are welcome to attend to observe proceedings. An invitation and documents referenced on the agenda may be obtained from the Clerk prior to the meeting using the contact details below.
1. Council to undertake a period of silent reflection.
2. Apologies for absence.
To receive apologies for absence from Members.
3. Representation from members of the public.
To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents
(15 minutes maximum).
4. Declarations of Interest.
To receive declarations of personal and prejudicial interest from Members/Officers in accordance with the Members’ Code of Conduct.
5. Approval of Minutes.
To receive Minutes of previous meetings held on 27 January 2022 and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
6. Finance update:
· To note bank reconciliation summary as of 30 January 2022.
· To approve a list of payments made up to 30 January 2022.
· To approve a list of receipts received up to 30 January 2022.
· To approve a list of salary payments up to 30 January 2022.
· To review current bank account charges.
7. To note a list of actions since the last meeting.
8. To receive any requests for grants or donations.
9. To discuss compliance with Laleston Community Council Standing Orders.
10. To receive quotations, if any.
11. To receive an update from the Clerk.
12. To receive Correspondence.
13. To receive Personnel Issues, if any.
14. To consider Planning Applications.
Clerk to Laleston Community Council
Email – clerk Mobile – 07375918803