NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of LALESTON COMMUNITY COUNCIL will be held remotely in accordance with the provisions of the Local Authorities (Coronavirus)(Meetings)(Wales) Regulations 2020, on Thursday 27 January 2022 at 7.00pm. The agenda for the meeting is set out below:
1. Council to undertake a period of silent reflection.
2. Apologies for absence.
To receive apologies for absence from Members.
3. Representation from members of the public.
To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents
(15 minutes maximum).
4. Declarations of Interest.
To receive declarations of personal and prejudicial interest from Members/Officers in accordance with the Members’ Code of Conduct.
5. Approval of Minutes.
To receive Minutes of previous meetings held on 16 September and on 9 December 2021 and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
6. Finance update:
· To note bank reconciliation summary as of 30 November 2021 and 30 December 2021.
· To approve a list of payments made up to 30 December 2021.
· To approve a list of receipts received up to 30 December 2021.
· To approve a list of salary payments from 30 October to 30 December 2021.
· To approve the budget and ear marked reserves for 2022/23.
7. To note a list of actions since the last meeting.
8. To receive updates regarding existing and additional defibrillators.
9. To receive a draft Risk Assessment to LCC to consider for future development
10. Website and Noticeboards
11. To receive quotations, if any.
12. To receive updates regarding Bryntirion Community Centre.
13. To receive updates regarding Blandy Hall.
14. To receive updates regarding Laleston Allotments.
15. To receive updates from Community Development Officer – to follow.
16. To consider Christmas Lighting for 2022.
17. To receive updates regarding the Pound.
18. To receive Correspondence.
19. To receive Personnel Issues, if any.
20. To consider Planning Applications.
Clerk to Laleston Community Council