NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of LALESTON COMMUNITY COUNCIL will be held remotely in accordance with the provisions of the Local Authorities (Coronavirus)(Meetings)(Wales) Regulations 2020, on Thursday 15 July 2021 at 6.30pm. The agenda for the meeting is set out below:
1. Council to undertake a period of silent reflection.
2. Apologies for absence.
To receive apologies for absence from Members.
3. Representation from members of the public.
To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents
(15 minutes maximum).
4. Declarations of Interest.
To receive declarations of personal and prejudicial interest from Members/Officers in accordance with the Members’ Code of Conduct.
5. Approval of Minutes.
To receive Minutes of previous meetings held on 17 June 2021 and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
6. Finance update:
· To note budget monitoring statement, earmarked reserves statement and bank balance as at the end of the first quarter.
· To note bank reconciliation summary as of 30 June 2021.
· To approve a list of payments made since the last meeting up to 30 June 2021.
· To approve a list of receipts received since the last meeting up to 30 June 2021.
7. To note a list of actions since the last meeting.
8. To receive quotations, if any.
9. To receive updates regarding Bryntirion Community Centre.
10. To receive updates regarding Blandy Hall.
11. To receive updates regarding Laleston Allotments.
12. To receive verbal update regarding Laleston Stone Trail.
13. To receive Personnel Issues, if any.
14. To receive Correspondence.
15. To consider Planning Applications.
Clerk to Laleston Community Council