NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of LALESTON COMMUNITY COUNCIL will be held remotely in accordance with the provisions of the Local Authorities (Coronavirus)(Meetings)(Wales) Regulations 2020, on Thursday 20 May 2021 at 7.00pm. The agenda for the meeting is set out below
1. Council to undertake a period of silent reflection.
2. Apologies for absence.
To receive apologies for absence from Members.
3. Representation from members of the public.
To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents
(15 minutes maximum).
4. Declarations of Interest.
To receive declarations of personal and prejudicial interest from Members/Officers in accordance with the Members’ Code of Conduct.
5. Approval of Minutes.
To receive Minutes of previous meetings held on 15 April 2021 and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
6. Finance update:
· To note bank reconciliation summary as of 30 April 2021;
· To approve a list of payments made since the last meeting up to 30 April 2021;
· To approve a list of receipts received since the last meeting up to 30 April 2021;
· Summary of Receipts and Payments as 30 April 2021;
· Internal Audit Report for Review and Comment;
· Draft version of Annual Return 2020/2021 for Review and Approval;
· Draft explanation of variances 2020/2021 for Review and Approval.
7. To note a list of actions since the last meeting.
8. To receive quotations, if any.
9. To receive updates regarding Bryntirion Community Centre.
10. To receive updates regarding Blandy Hall.
11. To receive updates regarding Laleston Allotments.
12. To receive Personnel Issues, if any.
13. To receive Correspondence.
14. To consider Planning Applications.
15. To receive a report from HR Committee (report to follow).
Clerk to Laleston Community Council