NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of LALESTON COMMUNITY COUNCIL will be held remotely on Thursday 18 February 2021 at 7.00pm. The agenda for the meeting is set out below:
1. Council to undertake a period of silent reflection.
2. To receive apologies.
3. Declarations of Interest.
4. To receive Minutes of previous meetings held on 21 January 2021 and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
5. Council are asked to note a list of actions since the last meeting.
6. To consider quotations for projects, if any.
7. Bryntirion Community Centre.
8. Blandy Hall.
9. Laleston Allotments.
10. Finance update.
- Bank reconciliation summary as of 1 February 2021;
- Payment list for payments made since the last meeting up to 1 February 2021
- Receipt list for payments received since the last meeting up to 1 February 2021;
- Summary of receipts and payments as of 1 February 2021.
- Approval of ear marked reserves.
11. Personnel Issues.
13. To consider Planning Applications.
Clerk to Laleston Community Council