NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of LALESTON COMMUNITY COUNCIL will be held remotely on Thursday 21 January 2021 at 7.00pm. The agenda for the meeting is set out below:
1. Council to undertake a period of silent reflection.
2. To receive apologies.
3. Declarations of Interest.
4. To receive Minutes of previous meetings held on 17 December 2020 and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
5. Council are asked to note a list of actions since the last meeting.
6. To consider quotations for projects, if any.
7. Bat boxes.
8. Laleston Stone Trail.
9. Bridgend Town Centre Masterplan.
10. Bryntirion Community Centre.
11. Blandy Hall.
12. Laleston Allotments.
13. Finance update.
- Bank reconciliation summary as of 1 January 2021;
- Payment list for payments made since the last meeting up to 1 January 2021
- Receipt list for payments received since the last meeting up to 1 January 2021;
- Summary of receipts and payments as of 1 January 2020.
- Approval of ear marked reserves.
- 2019-2020 Audit Completion.
14. Personnel Issues.
- To receive and review Co-option vacancy applications.
15. To consider Planning Applications.