NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of LALESTON COMMUNITY COUNCIL will be held remotely on Thursday 17 December 2020 at 7.00pm. The agenda for the meeting is set out below:
1. Council to undertake a period of silent reflection.
2. To receive apologies.
3. Declarations of Interest.
4. To receive Minutes of previous meetings held on 19 November 2020 and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
5. Council are asked to note a list of actions since the last meeting.
6. To consider quotations for projects, if any.
7. Bryntirion Community Centre.
- Clych Meithrin
8. Blandy Hall.
9. Laleston Allotments.
10. Finance update.
- Bank reconciliation summary at 1 December 2020;
- List of uncashed payments at 1 December 2020;
- Payment list for 01 November 2020 – 1 December 2020;
- Receipt list for 1 November 2020 – 1 December 2020;
- Summary of receipts and payments at 1 December 2020;
- Draft budget proposals;
- Review of all fees and charges.
11. Personnel Issues.
- Review and approve CCTV Policy;
13. To consider Planning Applications.
Clerk to Laleston Community Council