NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of LALESTON COMMUNITY COUNCIL will be held remotely on Thursday 19 November 2020 at 7.00pm. The agenda for the meeting is set out below:
1. Council to undertake a period of silent reflection.
2. To receive apologies.
3. Declarations of Interest.
4. To receive Minutes of previous meetings held on 8 October 2020 and 15 October 2020 and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
5. Council are asked to note a list of actions since the last meeting.
6. To consider quotations for projects, if any.
7. Bryntirion Community Centre.
8. Blandy Hall.
9. Laleston Allotments.
10. Finance update.
- Bank reconciliation summary at 1 October 2020;
- Bank reconciliation summary at 1 November 2020;
- List of uncashed payments at 1 November 2020;
- Payment list for 01 September 2020 – 1 November 2020;
- Receipt list for 1 September 2020 – 1 November 2020;
- Summary of receipts and payments at 1 November 2020.
11. Personnel Issues.
- Co-option process;
- Co-option advert;
- Co-option person specification, qualifications and dis-qualifications.
13. To consider Planning Applications.
Clerk to Laleston Community Council