NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of LALESTON COMMUNITY COUNCIL will be held remotely on Thursday 17 September 2020 at 7.00pm. The agenda for the meeting is set out below:
1. Council to undertake a period of silent reflection.
2. To receive apologies.
3. Declarations of Interest.
4. To receive Minutes of previous meetings held on 16 July 2020 and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
5. Council are asked to note a list of actions since the last meeting.
6. To consider quotations for projects, if any.
7. Bryntirion Community Centre.
8. Blandy Hall.
9. Laleston Allotments.
10. Finance update.
11. Personnel Issues.
13. To consider Planning Applications.
Clerk to Laleston Community Council