Please accept notice of an Ordinary Meeting of Laleston Community Council
to be held at Blandy Hall on Wednesday 18 December 2019 at 7.00pm.
1. To undertake a short period of silent reflection.
2. To receive apologies.
3. To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting, [15 minutes maximum].
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. To receive the Minutes of the previous ordinary meeting held on 21 November 2019 and consider matters arising from the Minutes not included in the agenda.
6. Council is asked to note the list of actions buy levitra online from the Chair since the last meeting.
7. To consider quotations for various projects if any.
8. Bryntirion Community Centre.
9. Blandy Hall.
10. Ongoing projects.
12. Events update – OAP Christmas Lunch.
13. Finance Update – Draft Budget and review of all fees and charges.
14. Personnel Issues – Approve contract of employment
15. To Receive Correspondence – Clerk.
16. Reports and Observations.
17. To consider Planning Applications.