Please accept notice of an Ordinary Meeting of Laleston Community Council
to be held at Blandy Hall on Thursday 17 October 2019 at 7.00pm.
1. To undertake a short period of silent reflection.
2. To receive apologies.
3. To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting, [15 minutes maximum].
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. To receive the Minutes of the previous ordinary meeting held on 19 September 2019 and consider matters arising from the Minutes not included in the agenda.
6. Council is asked to note the list of actions from the Chair since the last meeting.
7. To consider quotations for various projects if any.
8. Bryntirion Community Centre update.
9. Blandy Hall – To discuss results from survey undertaken
10. Ongoing projects
11. Allotments – any issues.
12. Events update – Broadlands Fun Day, Fireworks, OAP Christmas Lunch.
13. Finance Update – To include option of online banking
14. Personnel Issues – Appointment of a Community Development Officer and Contracts of Employment for all staff.
15. To Receive Correspondence – Clerk.
16. Reports and Observations.
17. To consider Planning Applications.