Laleston Community Council
Cyngor Cymunedol Trelales
“working with the Community”
Please accept notice of an Ordinary Meeting of Laleston Community Council to be held at Blandy Hall on Thursday 16 May, 2019 at 7.30pm (following the AGM).
1. To undertake a short period of silent reflection
2. To receive apologies
3. To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting, [15 minutes maximum].
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. To receive the Minutes of the Extra-ordinary meeting held on 30 April 2019 and consider matters arising.
6. To receive the Minutes of previous ordinary meeting and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
7. To receive an update of recent actions from Cllr Tony Berrow
8. To consider quotations for various projects – Cllr Tony Berrow
9. Bryntirion Community Centre update – Cllr Dr Charles Smith
10. Blandy Hall and Gardens refurbishments – Cllr Tony Berrow
11. Finance Update – Cllr Cheryl Green to lead
12. Approval of Overtime payment to former Clerk
13. To Receive Correspondence – Acting Clerk
14. Reports and Observations
15. To consider Planning Applications