13th September, 2018
Please accept notice of a meeting of Laleston Community Council to be held at Blandy Hall on Thursday 20th September, 2018 at 7.00pm.
1. To undertake a short period of silent reflection
2. To receive apologies
3. To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting, [15 minutes maximum]
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. To receive Minutes of previous ordinary meeting and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
6. Bryntirion & Laleston Community Centre and Financial Report Update.
7. Independent Remuneration Panel’s Report- Member’s Allowances – Remuneration Panel – members allowance 2018
8. Community Council Newsletter
9. Proposal for Consideration of a Skateboard Park.
10. Laleston Allotments update.
11. Request for 30mph speed sign into Laleston.
12. Vandalism at Inclusive Play Park – Bryntirion Playing Fields
13. Blandy Hall
– Heating installation update
– Cleaning requirements
14. Finance Update 2018 – 2019.
– Report from FSG meeting held on 11th September, 2018
15. End of Year Accounts Report 2017-2018
16. Clerks Report.
– Planting of daffodil bulbs in Broadlands
17. To Receive Correspondence
18. Reports and Observations
19. To consider Planning Applications
Clerk to the Community Council