Please accept notice of an Annual General Meeting of Laleston Community Council to be held at Blandy Hall on Thursday 19th July, 2018 at 7.00pm.
1. To undertake a short period of silent reflection
2. To receive apologies
3. To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting, [15 minutes maximum]
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. To receive Minutes of previous ordinary meeting and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
6. Bryntirion & Laleston Community Centre update.
7. Independent Remuneration Panel’s Report- Member’s Allowances – Remuneration Panel – members allowance 2018
8. Update from meeting with V2C concerning area’s in Bryntirion – CD
9. Proposed Shared Services with Community Councils – JPB
10. Community Council Newsletter – AB
11. Proposal for consideration of a Skate board park – AB
12. Overgrowth of trees obstructing ‘Right of Way’ signage.
13. Finance Update- Clerk
14. End of Year Accounts 2017-2018
15. Clerks Report.
16. To Receive Correspondence
17. Reports and Observations
18. To consider Planning Applications
Clerk to the Community Council