Please accept notice of an Annual General Meeting of Laleston Community Council to be held at Blandy Hall on Thursday 21st June, 2018 at 7.00pm.
1. To undertake a short period of silent reflection
2. To receive apologies
3. To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting, [15 minutes maximum]
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. To receive Minutes of previous ordinary meeting and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
6. Bryntirion & Laleston Community Centre update.
7. Allotments update
8. Finance Update- Clerk
9. End of Year Accounts 2017-2018
10. Clerks Report.
11. To Receive Correspondence
12. Reports and Observations
13. To consider Planning Applications
Clerk to the Community Council