Please accept notice of a meeting of Laleston Community Council to be held at Blandy Hall on Thursday 19th April, 2018 at 7.00pm.
1. To undertake a short period of silent reflection
2. To receive apologies
3. To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting, [15 minutes maximum]
4. Declarations of Interest
5. To receive Minutes of previous ordinary meeting and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
6. Cllr Pam Davies – Request for Extended Leave of Absence.
7. Bryntirion and Laleston Community Centre update.
8. The Pound, Laleston
9. Playground Updates
10. Meeting with Bob Sayce and V2C – Bryntirion.
11. Finance Update
12. To receive correspondence
13. Reports and Observations
14. To consider Planning Applications
Clerk to the Community Council