Please accept notice of a meeting of Laleston Community Council to be held at Blandy Hall on Thursday 18th January, 2018 at 7.00pm.
1. To undertake a short period of silent reflection
2. To receive apologies
3. To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting, [15 minutes maximum]
4. Declarations of Interest
5. To receive Minutes of previous ordinary meeting and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
6. Contribution of gifts and food Christmas 2018.
7. Proposed Variation to Speed Limit A473 Bryntirion to Laleston
8. Young at Heart (0ver 50’s group) – Request for funding
9. Christmas Lights.
10. To receive correspondence
11. Reports and Observations
12. To consider Planning Applications
Clerk to the Community Council