14th December, 2017
Please accept notice of a meeting of Laleston Community Council to be held at Blandy Hall on Thursday 21st December, 2017 at 7.00pm.
- To undertake a short period of silent reflection
- To receive apologies
- To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting, [15 minutes maximum]
- Declarations of Interest
- To receive Minutes of previous ordinary meeting and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
- Precept 2018-2019.
6.1 Libraries for Schools
6.2 Funding from BCBC Councillor Allowance
- Proposed Variation to Speed Limit A473 Bryntirion to Laleston
- Finance Update.
8.1 Bryntirion Infants School – Request for funding
8.2 Cefn Glas Infants School – Request for funding
8.3 Young at Heart (0ver 50’s group) – Request for funding
9. To receive correspondence
10. Reports and Observations
11. To consider Planning Applications