Please accept notice of a meeting of Laleston Community Council to be held at Blandy Hall on Thursday 19th October, 2017 at 7.00pm.
- To undertake a short period of silent reflection
- To receive apologies
- To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting, [15 minutes maximum]
- Declarations of Interest
- To receive Minutes of previous ordinary meeting and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
- Update from meeting of the proposed 40mph speed restriction on A473 from Bryntirion traffic lights to Laleston.
- Fireworks and Laser Display 4th November, 2017
- Nomination of Councillor for the Suncredit Solar Community Benefit Fund
- Blandy Hall Usage Charges.
- Summer Playschemes
- Clerks Contract of Employment.
12. Finance Update.
13. To receive correspondence
14. Reports and Observations
15. To consider Planning Applications
Clerk to the Community Council