12, Kingfisher Close.
14th September, 2017
Please accept notice of a meeting of Laleston Community Council to be held at Blandy Hall on Thursday 21stSeptember, 2017 at 7.00pm.
1. To undertake a short period of silent reflection
2. To receive apologies
3. To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting, [15 minutes maximum]
4. Declarations of Interest
5. To receive Minutes of previous ordinary meeting and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in agenda.
6. By-election Cefn Glas Ward 1.
7. Website Update
8. Broadlands Fun Day – Feedback from the Event.
9. Street Cleansing.
10. Proposal for Double Yellow lines at Gentle Way, Broadlands
11. Bryntirion Playing Fields Playpark
12. Vacancy of School Governor post at Bryntirion Infants School.
13. Allotment Update
14. Proposed 40mph speed restriction on A473 from Bryntirion traffic lights to Laleston.
15. Quotations for works at Blandy Hall
16. Clerk’s Contract of Employment
18.To receive correspondence
19.Reports and Observations
20. To consider Planning Applications
Clerk to the Community Council