13th July, 2017
Please accept notice of a meeting of Laleston Community Council to be held at Blandy Hall on Thursday 20th July,2017 at 7.00pm.
1. To undertake a short period of silent reflection
2. To receive apologies
3. To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting, [15 minutes maximum]
4. Declarations of Interest
5. To receive Minutes of previous ordinary meeting and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in agenda.
6. Bus Shelter at Heol buy cheap wellbutrin Blandy.
7. Empting of Litter Bins.
8. Street Cleansing
9. Double Yellow Lines at Gentle Way, Broadlands
10. Vacancy for School Governor at Cefn Glas Junior School
11. Expiry of post as School Governor Bryntirion Infants School
12. By-election Cefn Glas Ward 1.
13. Town & Community Council Forum update
14. Clerk & Chairs Leave.
16.?To receive correspondence
17.?Reports and Observations
18. To consider Planning Applications
Clerk to the Community Council