12, Kingfisher Close.
9th February, 2017
Please accept notice of a meeting of Laleston Community Council to be held at Blandy Hall on Thursday 16th February, 2017 at 7.00pm.
1. To undertake a short period of silent reflection
2. To receive apologies
3. To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting, [15 minutes maximum]
4. Presentation from Mr Gerald Rothwell – National Public Access Defibrillator Manager.
5. Declarations of Interest
6. To receive Minutes of previous ordinary meeting and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in agenda.
7. Llangewydd School MUGA – Update – TB/Clerk
8. Inclusive Playground – Bryntirion Community Centre
9. Allotments – Rules and Policies
10. Christmas Lights
12.To receive correspondence
13.Reports and Observations
14. To consider Planning Applications
Clerk to the Community Council