12, Kingfisher Close.
11th May, 2017
Please accept notice of an Annual General Meeting of Laleston Community Council to be held at Blandy Hall on Thursday 18th May, 2017 at 7.00pm.
Election of Chairperson 2017-18
Election of Vice Chairperson 2017-2018
Representative to the BCBC Forum for Town and Community Councils
Chairperson and Councillors Annual Allowance 2017-2018
1. To undertake a short period of silent reflection
2. To receive apologies
3. To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting, [15 minutes maximum]
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. Declaration of Acceptance of Office
6. Councillors Code of Conduct
7. To receive Minutes of previous ordinary meeting and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
9. Sign for Blandy Hall
10. Inclusive Play Area – Bryntirion Community Centre Project (Phase 2)
11. Summer Floral Displays
12. Community Council Website update.
13. Wayside benches and bus shelters.
14. Finance Update- Clerk
15. To Receive Correspondence
16. Reports and Observations
17. To consider Planning Applications
Clerk to the Community Council