12, Kingfisher Close.
8th June, 2017
Please accept notice of a meeting of Laleston Community Council to be held at Blandy Hall on Thursday 15th June,2017 at 7.00pm.
1. To undertake a short period of silent reflection
2. To receive apologies
3. To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting, [15 minutes maximum]
4. Declarations of Interest
5. To receive Minutes of previous ordinary meeting and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in agenda.
6. Community Council Website Update
7. Wayside Benches, Bus Shelters and Litter bins
8. Health & Safety of Adventure Play Area by Busy Bees Nursery, Broadlands
9. Finance sub-committee
10. Proposed Future Projects for the Council.
11. Chair’s Civic Service
13.To receive correspondence
14.Reports and Observations
15. To consider Planning Applications
Clerk to the Community Council