10th November, 2016
Please accept notice of a meeting of Laleston Community Council to be held at Blandy Hall on Thursday 17thNovember, 2016 at 7.00pm.
1. To undertake a short period of silent reflection
2. To receive apologies
3. To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting, [15 minutes maximum]
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. To receive Minutes of previous ordinary meeting and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
6. Llangewydd School MUGA Update – TB
7. Future Website Security Costs – IS
8. Proposed Disabled Playground at Bryntirion update –TB
9. Proposed removal of double yellow lines at HeolTrelales, Laleston
10. Update from FSG Meeting held on Wednesday 2ndNovember, 2016
11. Update from Bryntirion Fireworks display. – TG/Clerk
12. Finance Update- Clerk
13. To Receive Correspondence
14. Reports and Observations
15. To consider Planning Applications
Clerk to the Community Council