13th October 2016
Please accept notice of a meeting of Laleston Community Council to be held at Blandy Hall on Thursday 20thOctober, 2016 at 7.00pm.
1. To undertake a short period of silent reflection
2. To receive apologies
3. To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting, [15 minutes maximum]
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. To receive Minutes of previous ordinary meeting and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
6. Welcome Cllr Thomas Phillip Turner
7. Llangewydd School MUGA Update – TB
8. Website Design/New Photographs – IS
9. Proposed Disabled Playground at Bryntirion update –TB
10. Bryntirion Community Centre – Administration.
11. Consultation on the removal of Public Payphones.
12. Finance Update- Clerk
13. To Receive Correspondence
14. Reports and Observations
15. To consider Planning Applications
Clerk to the Community Council