8th September, 2016
Please accept notice of a meeting of Laleston Community Council to be held at Blandy Hall on Thursday 15th September, 2016 at 7.00pm.
1. To undertake a short period of silent reflection
- To receive apologies
- To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting, [15 minutes maximum]
- Biodiversity at Bryntirion – Rachel Morton V2C
- Declarations of Interest.
- To receive Minutes of previous ordinary meeting and consider matters cheap generic wellbutrin arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
- Welcome Cllr Thomas Phillip Turner
- Llangewydd School MUGA Update – TB
- Website Design/updating/New Photographs – IS/TG
- Proposed Disabled Playground at Bryntirion – TB
- Proposal of the purchase of land at Playpark Broadlands.
- Information Board at Meadowland in Broadlands
- Road Safety – A48, Barnes Avenue, St Winifred’s Road
14. Finance Update- Clerk
15. To Receive Correspondence
16. Reports and Observations
17. To consider Planning Applications
Clerk to the Community Council