14th July, 2016
Please accept notice of a meeting of Laleston Community Council to be held at Blandy Hall on Thursday 21st July, 2016 at 7.00pm.
1. To undertake a short period of silent reflection
- To receive apologies
- To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting, [15 minutes maximum]
- Declarations of Interest.
- To receive Minutes of previous ordinary meeting and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
- Llangewydd School MUGA Update – TB
- Website Design/updating – IS/TG
- Proposed Disabled Playground at Bryntirion – TB
- Proposal of the purchase of land at Playpark Broadlands.
- Christmas Lights – Clerk
- Bench and Bus Shelter by Gypsy Lane, Laleston – TG
- Allotment Footpaths
13. Finance Update- Clerk
14. To Receive Correspondence
15. Reports and Observations from 16th June to 21st July, 2016
16. To consider Planning Applications
Clerk to the Community Council