NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of LALESTON COMMUNITY COUNCIL will be held at Blandy hall on Thursday 20 February 2020 at 7.00pm. The agenda for the meeting is set out below:
1. To undertake a short period of silent reflection.
2. To receive apologies.
3. To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting (15 minutes maximum).
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. To receive Minutes of previous ordinary meeting held on 16 January 2020 and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
6. Council is asked to note a list of actions since the last meeting.
7. To consider quotations for various projects, if any.
8. Bryntirion Community Centre.
9. Blandy Hall.
10. Laleston Allotments.
11. Finance update.
12. Personnel Issues.
13. To Receive Correspondence – Clerk.
14. Urgent Reports and Observations.
15. To consider Planning Applications
Clerk to Laleston Community Council