10 January 2020
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Laleston Community Council to be held in the Bryntirion Community Centre on Thursday, 16 January at 7.00pm, for the purpose of transacting the following business.
1. To undertake a short period of silent reflection.
2. To receive apologies.
3. To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting (15 minutes maximum).
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. To receive Minutes of previous ordinary meeting held on 18 December 2019 and consider matters arising from the Minutes but not included in the agenda.
6. Council is asked to note a list of actions since the last meeting.
7. To consider quotations for various projects, if any.
8. Bryntirion Community Centre.
9. Blandy Hall – No Parking sign.
10. Laleston Allotments.
11. Finance update – confirmation of allocated earmarked reserves.
12. Personnel Issues.
13. To Receive Correspondence – Clerk.
14. Reports and Observations.
15. To consider Planning Applications
Clerk to Laleston Community Council