Laleston Community Council
Cyngor Cymunedol Trelales
“working with the Community”
10 September 2019
P L E A S E N O T E C H A N G E O F V E N UE
Please accept notice of an Ordinary Meeting of Laleston Community Council
to be held at Bryntirion Community Centre on Thursday 19 September, 2019 at 7.00pm.
1. To undertake a short period of silent reflection.
2. To receive apologies.
3. To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting, [15 minutes maximum].
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. To receive the Minutes of the previous ordinary meeting held on 18 July 2019 and consider matters arising from the Minutes not included in the agenda.
6. Council is asked to note the list of actions from the Chair since the last meeting.
7. To consider quotations for various projects if any.
8. Bryntirion Community Centre update and other CAT issues.
9. Allotments – any issues.
10. Events update – Broadlands Fun Day, Fireworks, OAP Christmas Lunch.
11. Finance Update – Cllr Cheryl Green to lead.
12. Personnel Issues – Appointment of a Community Development Officer and Contracts of Employment for all staff.
13. To Receive Correspondence – Clerk.
14. Reports and Observations.
15. To consider Planning Applications.