Laleston Community Council
Cyngor Cymunedol Trelales
“working with the Community”
Please note that at 6.30pm Mr Guy Smith, representing Bridgend County Borough Council will be coming to discuss Community Asset Transfer with Council prior to the Ordinary Meeting.
Please accept notice of an Ordinary Meeting of Laleston Community Council to be held at Blandy Hall on Thursday 20 June, 2019 at 7.00pm.
1. To undertake a short period of silent reflection.
2. To receive apologies.
3. To consider suspension of meeting to receive representations from local residents, if in attendance at meeting, [15 minutes maximum].
4. Declarations of Interest.
5. To receive the Minutes of previous ordinary meeting held on 16 May 2019 and consider matters arising from the Minutes not included in the agenda.
6. To receive the Minutes of the Extraordinary meeting held on 12 June 2019 and consider matters arising from the Minutes not included in the agenda.
7. Council is asked to note the list of actions from the Chair since the last meeting.
8. To meet the requirements of internal and external auditors reports to suspend the Finance sub-group and return all financial issues to Full Council, approval is needed.
9. To consider quotations for various projects if any.
10. Bryntirion Community Centre update and other CAT Transfer issues.
11. Allotments – any issues.
12. Finance Update – Cllr Cheryl Green to lead.
13. Vacancy – Clerk, Caretaker, CD Officer
14. To Receive Correspondence – Acting Clerk/s.
15. Reports and Observations.
16. To consider Planning Applications.